WE HIRE THE BRIGHTEST AND THE BEST
We are always looking for exceptional talent to help support the factories of the future. Our can do/will do culture means we are continuously developing our people and processes.
Being part of AML lets you solve complex challenges, every day. Utilising the very latest technology and equipment, AML manufactures the highest quality precision parts available on the market today.
Our dynamic approach gives us a competitive advantage over much larger businesses. By being the earliest adopter of the latest technology we win multi-million pound projects.
Looking for a new challenge? Contact AML today to join a dynamic team of like-minded individuals ready to shape the technologies of the future.
WHY CHOOSE AML?
Medicash health plan
33 days holiday
Training and development
Spread the cost of technology
Cycle to work benefit
HELP ENGINEER THE INNOVATIONS OF TOMORROW
We’re always looking to expand our dynamic team. Like what you see? If so, contact AML today to join an exciting forward-thinking company. Please see below for a list of current opportunities.
Send US your CV
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (Permanent) Sheffield, South yorkshire
AML is an advanced machining supplier focused on aerofoil and rotative components. We are at the leading edge of machining technologies and are dedicated to delivering efficiency and reduced cycle times for our clients in the aerospace sector.
Our advanced milling, turning and 5-axis capacity enables us to machine a wide range of products including bespoke ring, casing, gearbox, aerofoil and aerostructure components. To-date, we have manufactured components for Rolls-Royce, Boeing, Siemens, Bombardier and are looking to expand our machining capabilities over the coming year.
To develop and maintain all engineering processes to meet the demands of the business within budgeted cost and timescale.
– Provide technical expertise and guidance to the production team
– Programming utilising Siemens NX and Vericut: To create manufacturing programs whilst offering technical solutions to new product type
– Pre-production launch pack: Create a production launch pack to allow manufacturing to commence.
– Prove out support: Aid the production team with any technical challenges that arise through the manufacturing process
– CI of parts: Analyse and implement cost down exercises for ongoing production
– Interface with various suppliers regularly to ensure the latest technology standards are integrated at this company
– CAM system development: Investigate and improve business processes within the CAM system thus creating a leaner environment
– Process development: Working with the quality department to ensure engineering processes are developed within industry standard
– Company Pension of 10%
– Holiday to service entitlement. Accrue an extra days holiday per two years service (capped at 5 days)
– Holiday exchange scheme (buy or sell up to 5 days)
– Life Assurance Policy
– Medicash Health Plan
– Cycle to work scheme
– Enjoy Technology Scheme
– Monthly company raffle of £100